Celebrate Your Birthday
Celebrate your birthday and help us find a cure for paralysis by creating a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook today. It’s fast, easy and you can make a difference in the lives of millions living with paralysis.
If you prefer not to use the link above, please follow the steps below:
- Enter your information in the form below
- We contact you a few weeks before your birthday to remind you and give you easy directions to set up your campaign
- You raise money for cutting edge research
- Make a difference in someone’s life
With your help we can:
- Support some of the world’s most novel FDA approved clinical trials targeting spinal cord and brain injuries
- Provide funding for some of our dozens of clinical research studies underway at The Miami Project
- Fund high-tech research exploring paralysis cures
For more information about the birthday fundraiser, or if you have questions about the process, please email BFInfo@med.miami.edu
Ashley Fern’s father was paralyzed in a car accident when she was a young girl. The challenges associated with paralysis are something all too familiar to Ashley and her family.
For many years she has watched her dad deal with his injury, so this year Ashley decided to take action to help improve the prospects for her dad, and the many other families like hers.
She donated her birthday to help fund research at The Miami Project and is now among those who Stand Up For Those Who Can’t.