Any Ball Any Bucket Challenge
Will You Join Our Social Media Challenge?
You can be creative. You can just drop a ball into a bucket. You can think out of the “bucket”. You can make a difference in someone’s life by becoming a part of our team.
The more creative the videos are, the more popular we think the challenge will become. But remember, it’s definitely ok if you just drop a ball in the bucket. The idea is to get as many people involved as we can.
This challenge can be broken down to its simplest form so that everyone, no matter your abilities, can participate.
This is what we are asking you to do:
- Create your Any Ball Any Bucket Challenge video, and say the tag line “Stand Up For Those Who Can’t“
- Post a video onto social media and tag us on Facebook: @cureparalysis Instagram: @TheMiamiProject and on Twitter: @BuonicontiFund and use the hashtags #AnyBallAnyBucketChallenge #StandUpForThoseWhoCant #TheMiamiProject
- Donate $10, if you can, at give.onecause.com/85 or text 85 to 243725. If you don’t want to make a video, you can still donate, just tag us and use one of our hashtags.
- Challenge your friends to create a quick video, donate $10 and challenge their friends
- And so on, and so on, and so on
- Help us make a difference today and raise the much needed funds to support the incredible research ongoing at The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. And, thank you for Standing Up for Those Who Can’t!
Donate today at onecause.com/85 or text 85 to 243725